Day 9



We started our posters today, I thought it was going to be simple at first to put together a graph but it  wasn't. We knew we wanted to do a graph showing total number of species per strata, and total number of birds per strata. Scott helped us out by showing us some tricks on Excel. He showed us how to change our codes for strata to words (ex: 1=ground) He taught us how to change all the 1's to the word ground which simplified it for the graphs. He also showed us how to make Pivot tables and I love them they make things way easier I'll definitely be using it from now on. We also got the simple stuff done on the poster like title, objective, methods and acknowledgements. Overall I think we got a lot done and I'm looking forward to seeing the end results. Today my dream came true someone told us there were monkeys outside so we all rushed outside. One of the monkeys kept peaking at us from behind a leaf it was adorable 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 3