Day 10

Ngabe jewlery

Ngabe bag

 
The lab was busy since everyone was trying to finish their posters to get to Scott to approve for tomorrow. We were able to get our abstract done and have some free time afterwards. I bought some cute purses and bracelets from the Ngabe-Bugle. I wish I had come down earlier to see the trees or plants the Ngabe used to make the purses. Their purses remind me of a wapaas they're traditional bags that my tribe uses.

  There were nature hikes this evening but Cristy and I showed up late and they were already gone! We tried catching up with the group and we seen them coming back up the hill from the jungle trail. We turned our flashlights off and tried hiding. We thought we tricked them because we seen them all stop and walk slowly towards us.Someone came in front of us and Cristy jumped out to scare them but it was Celestino and apparently he already seen us because my backpack was sticking out hahahah, He was going to also try to scare us but didn't work. Even though we missed the hike we went exploring a little around the garden it was still a good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 3

Day 9