Day 8

San Vito

Day of rest woot woot! When I woke up I didn't bother getting ready just went down to eat breakfast and went back up to my room and went back to sleep. It felt so good to get extra sleep,  I could sleep all day, wake up tired and take another nap 😂 After lunch we went to San Vito and explored. They have some stores with cute clothes I found a romper. I forgot to get these chips called Taqueritos they're so good they taste like Takis (shout out to Cristy)! Also forgot to get some Pepsi!! We stopped at this bakery they had bomb desserts we just sat and took our time since we had a lot of time to kill until dinner. Most of the stores were either closed or closed early since it was Sunday. I seen they had this 5 way which I bet is crazy on a busy day. We ate at a pizza place it was delish, I had about 4 pieces. Today was a good day 😎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 3

Day 9