Day 5

Creepy crawlers

Ngabe-Bugle 
 Today we went out to the watch tower again. There was a couple up there also bird watching. We heard this bird in the distance but wasn't sure what it was. It turns out it was a Toucan! To me they sound similar to the Crested Caracara I can't really differentiate them. They sounds like ducks to me .  Bridgette showed us this huge spider in a Bromeliad it was gross, when I got closer I noticed an even bigger one right underneath it!! They were on separate leaves but later that day they ended up in the same leaf .

  We had a cultural exchange that evening it was pretty neat the Ngabe-Bugle showed us some of their dances and they even let us participate. Cristy presented the swan dance, I didn't know that I was going to do it but she "voluntold" me to haha. I've never done that dance before so she showed us all a real quick demonstration. It was fun! We ended the night with a round dance we went the wrong way at first (counter clockwise) :D But by the 2nd song we had it. Stay tuned for the Chilling Adventures of Kimberly 😉


-Lil' Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 3

Day 9